Pamizard's Naruto RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the World of Naruto Rests in your hands

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsunade Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsunade

Tsunade

Tsunade Application Empty
PostSubject: Tsunade Application   Tsunade Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Information

Name: Tsunade (Godaime Hokage)
Blood type: B
Birth date: 08/02
Affiliation: Konohagakure (Leaf village)

Character Study:

she met a young man who shared her views, named Dan. The two discussed their points with each other, slowly becoming friends and in time, lovers. Blaming the rejection of the proposal to be the factor in Dan’s death and once again taking back her necklace, Tsunade parted ways with Leaf and wandered, forsaking the ways of the ninja and living a life of gambling, drinking and along the way, acquiring a young apprentice and pet – Dan's young niece Shizune as her aide and a pig with an astounding sense of smell, Tonton.

Leaving Konoha due to the emotional damage caused by the deaths of her brother and lover, Tsunade wandered the world. She was inspired by Naruto to return and accept the position of Godaime Hokage

Tsunade’s current challenge lies in a man named Danzou, a powerful and shady man who was the political rival of the Third Hokage. His radical ideals caused friction with Tsunade, especially with the shadowy “Root ANBU” at his disposal and ambitious political agenda. As well as pressure from the council, Tsunade looks to be the most defiant Hokage yet.
Back to top Go down
Yuta

Yuta

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade Application   Tsunade Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:50 am

It's great, except that I need an RP sample before I approve... a new rule I just put down. It's just so I know how good you are as Hokage (: I don't care about the length, but remember that the longer it is the higher the chance you'll get the character.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade

Tsunade

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade Application   Tsunade Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:22 am

ok so just gie you a rp sample of my character doing anything or like anything in specific??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade Application   Tsunade Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Application
Page 1 of 1